It’s not every day you can say you work for the future…
✨Unless you work at Moralis! ✨
Moralis is looking for a Lead Analytics Engineer to join our fast-growing team. We’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of crypto by empowering builders!
You'll work with the most welcoming team in blockchain in a fully remote, fast-paced, and cutting-edge environment.
Join us to create the most compelling crypto data company by leading the charge in crypto data quality, setting new industry standards, and delivering data solutions that unlock opportunities for growth and success.
No normal people - only pirates and romantics!
About the role 👩💻👨💻
As a Lead Analytics Engineer, you’ll define how Moralis uses data for analytics. You will collaborate with different teams, from engineering to sales. You will learn their domain, identify what measurements need to be performed, define which metrics are most actionable, and prepare datasets that will be used to deliver reports, dashboards and deep-dive analysis.
- Leadership: Build our analytics strategy, from improving our data maturity to managing the team’s backlog.
- Mentorship: Provide guidance to the analytics engineering team. Help stakeholders across the company make data-informed decisions.
- Build: apply software engineering best practices to our data models. New features developed as Merge Requests and deployed automatically with continuous integration. Provide clean reliable, and timely datasets.
- Instrumentation: work together with the teams to capture the data we need, instead of hacking away with the data we have today. The data team owns the process and the product owns the implementation.
- Data quality: Implement solutions to verify the data is correct and establish trust. No data is better than wrong data.
- Problem-solving: proven track record of leveraging advanced analytics and problem-solving to drive data-driven solutions and optimize business outcomes.”
About you & Key Qualifications 🙋♂️🙋♀️
- Above everything else, you are a smart and driven individual who wants to work at a company with other smart and driven colleagues.
- Strong SQL knowledge, preferably with modern data warehouses like Snowflake, BigQuery or DataBricks.
- Experience with data modeling tools like dbt, and how to run it in production.
- Detail-oriented: You care about how individual data points combine to build the big picture.
- Bias for action: you're able to work independently, and take ownership of your work.
- Excellent communication skills, especially written. You're fluent in English
- Experience with Python and Git.
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau, Looker or PowerBi.
A Match Made in Heaven?
We’re serious about our team because we believe in people first above all. Here’s what we need from you:
- Always striving to improve processes
- Enjoy working autonomously as well as with a team
- Comfortable setting your own priorities and goals in line with a wider mission
- Ambitious and driven
- Embrace leadership in every situation, whatever your role
If you are all of the above… You might just be our newest teammate 🤫
And here’s what you can expect from us:
- A fun, inclusive team that loves memes and gaming (among other things!)🎮
- A truly diverse and global company with team members in 39 countries 🌎
- Dedicated and forward-thinking people (for real!)
- A remote-first culture
- Regular real-life and metaverse meetups
Web3 is the future, and we’re at the forefront… Will you be joining us? Go ahead and apply, let's talk!
Curious about what the Moralis culture is like and how we work? Feel free to check out our onboarding course ✨