It’s not everyday you can say you work for the future…
✨Unless you work at Moralis! ✨
Moralis is looking for a Data Analyst to join our fast-growing team. We’re on a mission to make integrating blockchain as easy as 1-2-(Web)3 for developers all over the world.
You'll work with the most welcoming team in blockchain in a fully remote, fast-paced, and cutting-edge environment. Help us onboard the next 1 million developers into Web3!
About the role 👩💻👨💻
As a Data Analyst, you’ll support our internal teams in making informed decisions. You will collaborate with different teams, from engineering to sales. You will learn their domain, identify what measurements need to be performed, define which metrics are most actionable, and deliver reports, dashboards, and deep-dive analyses.
- Proactive analytics: drive the insights within a team instead of waiting for requests. As an analytics expert, you can answer questions that were not even considered yet.
- Reporting: create charts, dashboards, and deep dives to help the company keep track of progress and make decisions.
- Support teams interact with our data: sometimes, the team needs an answer. The focus should be on helping them become as self-sufficient as possible.
- Metrics management: create company-wide definitions and KPIs. There should be no discussion on how many active users we had last week or how much MRR we had last month.
- Instrumentation: work with the teams to capture the data we need instead of hacking away with the data we have today.
- Data quality: implement solutions to verify the data is correct and establish trust. No data is better than wrong data.
About you & Key Qualifications 🙋♂️🙋♀️
- Above everything else, you are a smart and driven individual who wants to work at a company with other intelligent and driven colleagues.
- Strong SQL knowledge, preferably with modern data warehouses like Snowflake, BigQuery, or DataBricks.
- Familiar with statistical modeling, like forecasting, experiment design, regression, etc.
- Ability to break complex and abstract problems into understandable plans.
- Bias for action: You can work independently and take ownership of your work.
- Excellent communication skills, specially written. You're fluent in English.
- Experience with data modeling tools like dbt.
- Experience with python and git.
- Experience with BI tools like Tableau, Looker, or PowerBi.
A Match Made in Heaven?
We’re serious about our team because we believe in people first and above all. Here’s what we need from you:
- Always striving to improve processes
- Enjoy working autonomously as well as with a team
- Comfortable setting your priorities and goals in line with a wider mission
- Ambitious and driven
- Embrace leadership in every situation, whatever your role
If you are all of the above… you might be our newest teammate 🤫
And here’s what you can expect from us:
- A fun, inclusive team that loves memes and gaming (among other things!)🎮
- A truly diverse and global company with team members in 39 countries 🌎
- Dedicated and forward-thinking people (for real!)
- A remote-first culture
- Regular real-life and metaverse meetups
Web3 is the future, and we’re at the forefront… Will you be joining us? Go ahead and apply. Let's talk!
Curious about what the Moralis culture is like and how we work? Feel free to check out our onboarding course ✨