Are you ready for something fresh and exciting, a chance to dive into some cool, new tech?
At Moralis you’ll work in a fast, dedicated and innovative environment and you’ll join a company growing at an exciting pace. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the best projects in Web3. Currently we are on our journey to onboard the next 1 million Developers to Web3 through Moralis.
For us to be able to reach that, continue delivering outstanding results, and grow at the desired pace, we are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to integrate Moralis API with L1 and L2 networks.
About the role 👩💻👨💻
As a Senior Backend Engineer, you will work closely with core teams from L1s and L2s networks. Your tasks will consist of
- Learning very fast how different L1s and L2s work and how to interface with them
- Implementing APIs to connect new L1s and L2s to the Moralis infrastructure
- Communicating with the core teams of L1s and L2s to solve technical challenges and understand their tech
- Testing your solution thoroughly
If you want to learn about Moralis, our values and our ways of working - be sure to check out the Moralis Onboarding course. We highly value the cultural fit and the onboarding course explains exactly how we work and how we are as a team.
About you 🙋♂️🙋♀️
- You're able to onboard quickly into the project
- You're able to contribute independently and self-manage your tasks and projects
- You're self-motivated and always go the extra mile to deliver extra value to Moralis thus inspiring the other team members
- You take the responsibility to quickly learn and follow Moralis coding style and guidelines.
- You understand and resonate with Moralis Values
- You take responsibility for sustaining the code base by flagging technical debt, potential scalability issues and other ways the code base may improve.
- You can create and implement design plans.
- You keep up to date with industry standards and new innovations.
- Ability to handle the entire software development life cycle, end to end.
- You have a knack for leading others and guiding them
- You can churn out high level of code output DAILY.
- You can use Gitlab efficiently.
- Ready to collaborate and solve problems
- 5+ years relevant backend experience
- Excellent understanding of NodeJS, NestJS and Typescript stack
- Experience working with Kafka, Ampq, GRPC, Open API, Avro, Redis and Docker
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Golang and Kubernetes
- Massive hunger to learn about L1s and L2s - you have to be very curious
- Web3 experience using many different L1s and L2s - you need to know web3 to understand what we do and what we integrate.
We truly appreciate the mindset of someone who always finds a way of improving existing work and strives to reach higher highs. In return, you’ll get to work with a fun team (we love memes and gaming😁🎮), diverse (we have team members from 39 different countries all over the world! 🌎), dedicated and forward-looking people (for real). We have a fully remote-first culture, meaning Moralis is open for everyone who is interested in working in the Metaverse.
Want to take things further? Go on, send in your application & Let's Talk!