Are you ready for something fresh and exciting, a chance to dive into some cool, new tech?
At Moralis you’ll work in a fast, dedicated and innovative environment and you’ll join a company growing at an exciting pace. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the best projects in Web3. Currently we are on our journey to onboard the next 1 million Developers to Web3 through Moralis.
For us to be able to reach that, continue delivering outstanding results, and grow at the desired pace, we are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Payments team.
About the role 👩💻👨💻
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our Payment Squad. The team handles all payments related tasks for Moralis. We are building a new and highly scalable Payment System to serve all our existing customers. Our system will enable us to scale fast as Moralis grow.
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for performing quality assurance across different services within the Payment System. Ensuring the highest degree of performance of our products/features. You will be responsible for driving the development of best practices of testing to ensure highly reliable services.
As a QA Engineer, you’ll be 👩💻👨💻
Testing of our features, products and services
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Analyze bugs found in production
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Test automation of our features, products and services
- Develop & implement best practices to achieve high quality standards
About you 🙋♂️🙋♀️
- We believe you are curious and have a creative mindset in order to find loopholes and unhandled edge-cases
- You love products of quality and wish to provide everyone with the most outstanding experience
- You are a quick learner - you will have to learn and understand how many different systems work quickly
- You are good at taking ownership of the QA activities
- You are very good at communicating with engineers
- 3+ years of experience working as a QA/Testing engineer - Strong interest in technical test and test automation.
- Good experience and knowledge of Git, Jest and Node.js
- Strong understanding of Typescript
- Experience with tools and execution of automated tests
- Passion for finding bugs and ensuring quality delivery
- Solutions-oriented and has the ability to collaborate
- Experience with financial services like payments, accounting, flow of funds, or similar is a plus
We truly appreciate the mindset of someone who always finds a way of improving existing work and strives to reach higher highs. In return, you’ll get to work with a fun team (we love memes and gaming😁🎮), diverse (we have team members from 36 different countries all over the world! 🌎), dedicated and forward-looking people (for real). We have a fully remote-first culture, meaning Moralis is open for everyone who is interested in working in the Metaverse.
Want to take things further? Go on, send in your application & Let's Talk!
Please ensure that all resumes and communication must be submitted in English