Are you ready for something fresh and exciting, a chance to dive into some cool, new tech?
At Moralis you’ll work in a fast, dedicated and innovative environment and you’ll join a company growing at an exciting pace. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the best projects in Web3. Currently we are on our journey to onboard the next 1 million Developers to Web3 through Moralis.
For us to be able to reach that, continue delivering outstanding results, and grow at the desired pace, we are looking for a Full-Stack Developer to join our Academy team.
About the role 👩💻👨💻
As a Full-Stack Developer your tasks will consist of developing and maintaining our Academy website. You will be given designs in Figma and be asked to implement these using Wordpress and Elementor. You would help maintain and develop the website by fixing bugs, research and optimise performance and help develop new tools for Wordpress like plugins and themes. You would also work on backend services such as payments systems, RESTful services and support panel.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you’ll be 👩💻👨💻
- Creating responsive web pages based on Figma designs
- Maintenance and implementation of our RESTful services
- Working with external services like Sendinblue, Sendgrid, Mixpanel, Stripe and Utrust
- Work with design and product team to bring ideas and products to reality.
About you 🙋♂️🙋♀️
- You are an awesome engineer working with both frontend and backend technologies
- You are passionate about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- You know and care about sound engineering practices like continuous delivery, defensive programming and automated testing
- Great knowledge, experience and proficiency with PHP and Typescript
- Excellent understanding of JS/HTML/CSS
- Basic understanding of databases such as SQL and noSQL
- Experience developing and maintaining a Wordpress environment
- Previous experience building RESTful services
- Ability to deliver a complete web page with both necessary frontend and backend implementation
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Great communication skills and a keen eye for design and aesthetics
- Passionate about building a web3 future and improving UX in the web3 space
We truly appreciate the mindset of someone who always finds a way of improving existing work and strives to reach higher highs. In return, you’ll get to work with a fun team (we love memes and gaming😁🎮), diverse (we have team members from 36 different countries all over the world! 🌎), dedicated and forward-looking people (for real). We have a fully remote-first culture, meaning Moralis is open for everyone who is interested in working in the Metaverse.
Want to take things further? Go on, send in your application & Let's Talk!
Please ensure that all resumes and communication must be submitted in English