Are you ready for something fresh and exciting, a chance to dive into some cool, new tech?
At Moralis you’ll work in a fast, dedicated and innovative environment and you’ll join a company growing at an exciting pace. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the best projects in Blockchain. Our goal is to be the main platform for building, running and maintaining dapps and that in a few years you’ll be able to say “I was part of building that, I was part of the Moralis Tale”
For us to be able to continue delivering outstanding results and grow at the desired pace, we’re now looking for a UX Designer to join our team.
About the role👩💻👨💻
As a UX Designer, you are responsible for designing Moralis products that has our user at the heart of it. You are to ensure that it will be intuitive for them to navigate and access what they need and usability is seamless and well thought out. Some of your work tasks include:
- Working closely with users, designers, development teams, have and product management to create incredible products.
- Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards and site maps.
- Maintain relevant and competitive designs that would stand out in the industry.
- Conduct testing on applications, websites and software to ensure there is ease of access and good flow of design for the user.
- Break down experiences thoughtfully so that your team can plan and ship value incrementally
- Ensure experiential quality and consistency across features end-to-end
About you 🙋♂️🙋♀️
To succeed in this role we would like you to:
- know how to empathize, both with end-users as well as co-workers in different roles in the organization
- be goal-oriented, with a strong can-do attitude and progressive mindset
- be a humble team-player that can teach non-designers design thinking and user centric design methodology
- are not afraid to get your hands dirty for the sake of a bigger purpose - this means stepping out of your comfort zone every now and then
- To be a constant learner. You will be always growing - both personally and with the team.
- 2+ years of experience as UX designer or in related field.
- Comfortable with planning and estimating UX effort for projects.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite, OmniGraffle, Zeplin and Figma.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, brand & identity, and multimedia design.
We truly appreciate the mindset of someone who always finds a way of improving existing work and strives to reach higher highs. In return, you’ll get to work with a fun team (we love memes and gaming😁🎮), diverse (we have at least one team member on each continent in the world! 🌎), dedicated and forward-looking people (for real).
Want to take things further? Go on, send in your application & Let's Talk!