We are looking for a passionate Moralis Developer Advocate to build a strong relationship with our awesome community of developers, advocating our solutions and help our users succeed in integrating with our platform. We strive to meet developers where they are (Discord, YouTube, GitHub, forums, community pages, Twitter) and by using our tech show the art of the possible. Our Developer Advocates main goal is to make sure that all developers using Moralis, never get stuck with their activities by providing instant support and encouragement.
What you'll do:
- Engage with developers in our community and help them learn by interacting with them
- Participating at social coding events like hackathons
- Building and maintaining Moralis community through various social media channels.
To succeed in this role you should:
- Have knowledge of Moralis, and experience using it
- Be a strong communicator (orally and written) with excellent social skills.
- Be passionate about learning new things and sharing knowledge.
- 2+ years of experience of Ethereum development (Solidity, React)
- Ability to teach and transfer knowledge
- Previous experience in working in a developer relations position, technical support or similar
- Fluent in English
We truly appreciate the mindset of someone who always finds a way of improving existing work and strives to reach higher highs. In return, you’ll get to work with a fun team (we love memes and gaming😁🎮), diverse (we have at least one team member on each continent in the world! 🌎), dedicated and forward-looking people (for real).
Want to take things further? Go on, send in your application & Let's Talk!