Are you ready for something fresh and exciting, a chance to dive into some cool, new tech?
At Moralis you’ll work in a fast, dedicated and innovative environment and you’ll join a company growing at an exciting pace. You’ll have the opportunity to work with the best projects in Blockchain. Our goal is to be the main platform for building, running and maintaining dapps and that in a few years you’ll be able to say “I was part of building that, I was part of the Moralis Tale”
For us to be able to continue delivering outstanding results and grow at the desired pace, we’re now looking for a new Technical Product Owner to join our team.
About the Role 👩💻👨💻
As Product Owner, Your goal is to understand and translate business objectives into actionable user stories while leveraging your technical expertise to advance an ambitious product roadmap.You are there to ensure that the most valuable and proper functionality of the product satisfies the need of the end user and at the same time achieves the goals of organization.
What You Will Do:
- Work closely with Product Manager to plan and prioritize product backlog aligned with the roadmap, business goals, and overall strategy
- Manage epics/feature backlog prioritization applying agile mindset at every step
- Lead the product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide support for client-facing teams and train internal stakeholders on new features and products
- Identify and define product growth opportunities through understanding the market, competitors, and user needs
- Gather feedback, analyze trends and use data to improve our product
About you 🙋♂️🙋♀️
You are a proactive person who seeks to make an impact, facilitate positive change and contribute with expertise. You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with passion at heart while being self-directed and able to anticipate problems and seek opportunities.
- Solid experience as a product owner in an agile environment
- Ability to facilitate and contribute to engineering discussions around technical solutions and strategy.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology and principles
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
We truly appreciate the mindset of someone who always finds a way of improving existing work and strives to reach higher highs. In return, you’ll get to work with a fun team (we love memes and gaming😁🎮), diverse (we have at least one team member on each continent in the world! 🌎), dedicated and forward-looking people (for real).
Want to take things further? Go on, send in your application & Let's Talk!