Moralis is looking for a passionate Developer Advocate to join our team full-time!
Do you love working with people and technology? Do you like to be in the spotlight, creating tech demos, tutorials and educating others? Then, being a Developer Advocate at Moralis might be something for you!
We are looking for the Developer Advocate to build a strong relationship with our awesome community of developers, advocating our solutions and help our users succeed in integrating with our platform. We strive to meet developers where they are (YouTube, GitHub, forums, community pages, Twitter) and by using our tech show the art of the possible.
What you'll do:
- Create YouTube videos teaching blockchain programming
- Engage with developers in our community and help them learn by interacting with them
- Participating at social coding events like hackathons
- Building and maintaining Moralis community through various social media channels.
To succeed in this role you should:
- Have knowledge of Moralis, and experience using it
- Be a strong communicator (orally and written) with excellent social skills.
- Be passionate about learning new things and share knowledge.
- Be interested in recording programming videos
- 2+ years of experience of Ethereum development (Solidity, React)
- Previous experience in working in a developer relations position or similar
- Fluent in English
- No prior video recording experience is required (you will learn on the job)
We offer you an exciting role in a dedicated, entrepreneurial, and fast-moving environment that works with the best projects in Blockchain. You will join a company growing at an exciting pace and you will have a lot of opportunities to grow yourself and make an impact. At Moralis you will work in cross-functional teams with other ambitious, talented and friendly people. We love memes and gaming, and our team has no borders (we have at least one team member on each continent in the world!)
Want to take things further? Go on, send in your application & let's Talk! #remote